On the Sultana, lifejackets are stored in containers at the sides of the main deck. These are arranged to resemble hammock storage, with rails and netting around them. The picture below is my own of the lifejacket storage.
I have completed the head rails, head timbers, and cheek knees. I found it best to work on the cheek knees first, and head rails last. It was necessary to make several parts in multiple pieces, as the shapes were too complex to model as one. I also attached the printed nameplate to the outer bulwarks.
I drilled the hawseholes and added reinforcement pieces on the outside and inside of the bulwarks around the holes.
With the rudder in place, all it needs is the tiller to be complete. However, it will be difficult to work on several final features of the transom with the tiller in place, so those need to be completed first. Of those, the first is the boom sheet traveller, with a black plate behind it. You can also see the holes that were drilled for the window cover ropes.
Strips for the pintles were added to the rudder. I determined that, at this scale, pins were not needed and would be hidden from view anyway, so they were omitted.